The forums aim to update small business owners on policy changes that affect their business operations. Attendees will hear from WPC research staff, get a preview of the 2009 Legislative session and discuss how the November elections could affect them.
The $25 cost includes a meal and forum materials.
- Spokane, Oct 29, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., at the Spokane Red Lion at the Park.
- Tri Cities, Oct. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at Red Lion Hotel - Richland Hanford House.
- Bellevue, Nov. 12, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., at Bellevue's Red Lion.
- Central Washington, Nov. 13, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., at Wenatchee's Red Lion Hotel. Register through Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Tacoma, Nov. 18, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m,. at Tacoma's LaQuinta Inn. Register through Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber with Judy Singley or 253-627-2175.
- Vancouver, Nov. 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at Red Lion at the Quay.
For more information, e-mail Washington Policy Center or call 206-937-9691.